Serve to Lead is built upon the following principles of 21st century leadership:
1. Everyone Can Lead, Because Everyone Can Serve.
2. The Most Valuable Resource of Any Enterprise is its People.
3. We Are in Transition from a Transaction-Based World to a Relationship-Based World.
4. Leadership is a Relationship Between Empowered, Consenting Adults.
5. Leadership is a Dynamic Relationship.
6. There is No Universal Leadership Style.
7. Leadership Roles Are Converging.
8. A Leader’s Unique Task is to Imagine and Advance a Vision.
9. Love is the Highest Level of Leadership Relationship.
10. Character is a Competitive Advantage.
What do you think? In the coming weeks and months this blog will examine these principles and their implications for how we all live and work today.